Agriculture Projects of Umm Ghuwailina
With the goal of establishing our unique business model with efficient infrastructure and flexible innovative solutions, Al Baida Group, as one of a kind enterprise view this project as an investment.
Consequently, we look forward to earning customer satisfaction and provide them with period service Agricultural projects of Umm Ghuwailina. Basically, this project focuses on the cultivation of green fodder, originally owned by Qatar’s Ministry of Municipality and Environment.
Under the scope of the state project, we would have the honor to contribute to our nation in terms of providing agricultural and landscaping services and management. This project in lines in providing food saturation in the market, which is currently a big challenge for the state and the government.
Thereby, we along with our heightened expertise in the production process, and with states support for the private sector to achieve the vision will leave no stone unturned to reach the goals.
Al Baida business model and experience have been fully committed for its business partners for the expansion and development of their business in the region. Apparently, we’ve all the tools and expertise to provide our investors and clients with the best and efficient logistics service, with freight forwarding services inclusive.
In light of the same, We have joined hands with Mwani Qatar (Hamad Port and Ruwais) since 2016. The contract is signed and active for a period of 5 years until 2023.
This is the region’s largest, smart and environment-friendly project which encompasses the following services entitled for us:
- Upon the request of the authority, we are able to break the seal and open the doors
- Opening the packages, De-stuffing, and re-stuffing for the cargoes
- Closing the door of the container safely and re-seal
- Supply of labor, tally clerks, foreman supervisors, if required/specified locations as per agreed shifts and timings.
- Mooring and unmooring labor activities, upon request by authorized Mwani Qatar personnel.
- Other port management functionalities like handling vessel and yard operations, upon request by Mwani Qatar (loading, discharging, receiving and delivery.)
- Not only this, but we are also engaged in loading and unloading cargo, upon request by Mwani Qatar on designated areas.
- Last but not least, we are under the charge of Documentation, recording, and reporting.
We have been working with the general authority of customs from 1999 till now. Our entitled work span around Installing Manpower to all custom projects. Apparently, the scope of the custom projects is wide, which ranges from airport custom, port custom and Abu Samrah customs.
Our inner workflow for the custom projects involves around supplying with labors along with necessary equipment. As a matter of fact, we have a clear tender deal signed with the General authorities of customs since 2016, which is currently active as well.
Camel Race Stadium Shahaniya
Camel racing, traditionally recognized as the sport of the sheiks continues even today in the small hamlet of Al Shahaniya, where Qatar’s popular camel racetrack is situated. Visitors are charmed with an exceptional prospect to view the fiercely competitive and one of the most expensive sporting events in Qatar.
With a motive to propel the tradition going, It’s one of the most important projects under the implementation of Al Baida Group.
Under the scope of the project, we’re under the responsibility of executing the construction of the camel race arena in Shahaniya (West Doha) in phase two and phase three.
Additionally, Al Baida has been on the maintenance of the camel race area especially the preparation of track lines for racing since 2008